All about your pets stay at the Green Valley RV Resort…
- The maximum weight of any pet in the Park cannot exceed 50lbs. and there can be no more than two pets per household.
- Dangerous breeds of animals will not be allowed. In the case of dogs, dangerous breeds include Chows, Dobermans, Rottweiler’s, Wolf-hybrids and Pit Bulls. This applies to both full and partial breed dogs. Management’s decision as to whether any pet is a dangerous breed is final and conclusive.
- Approval of a pet is subject to revocation and the owner subject to eviction if the pet is out of control or a nuisance. Residents are subject to Pima County fines, and or removal of pet (and owner) from the park for any violation of these rules.
- Any report of a pet that attacks another pet or person will be immediately evicted.
- The pet area is located between our front outer wall and Duval Mine Rd, on either side of the entrance.
- Pets cannot be left unattended with or without leash outside the home and may not be walked in the park unless controlled on a leash.
- Pet droppings on or off Tenant’s lot must be cleaned up immediately by Tenant. Pets are not allowed in common areas, laundry room and swimming pool areas or recreation center.
- Always pick up after your pet immediately!
- The only exceptions to these rules are “Service Dogs” as defined by the ADA. The ADA (The Americans with Disabilities Act) defines a service animal as any guide dog, signal dog, or other animal individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability. The federal rules are explained below: “The rule defines “service animal” as a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. The rule states that other animals, whether wild or domestic, do not qualify as service animals. Dogs that are not trained to perform tasks that mitigate the effects of a disability, including dogs that are used purely for emotional support, are not service animals”
Area Dog Parks:
Green Valley Estates Off-Leash Dog Area
25 W. Duval Rd., Green Valley
1 mile from RV Resort, 5 minute drive
Anamax Off-Leash Dog Park
17501 S. Camino De Las Quintas, Sahuarita
2.7 miles from RV Resort, 6 minute drive
Quail Creek Off-Leash Dog Park
1905 N. Old Nogales Hwy, Sahuarita
4.9 miles from RV Resort, 9 minute drive
Animal Care Center of Green Valley
555 White House Canyon Rd.
Valley Verde Veterinarians
101 S. La Canada, Green Valley
Emergency Veterinarians: The 4 closest emergency vets to Green Valley
Distance: 28.8 miles
Address: 4984 E 22nd Street
Tucson, AZ 85711
Distance: 30.0 miles
Address: 4131 E. Speedway
Tucson, AZ 85712
Distance: 30.0 miles.
Address: 141 East Fort Lowell
Tucson, AZ 85705
Distance: 30.4 miles.
Address: 4832 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85712
Phone: 520 327 5624
Just for the fun of it!
Here are a few useful & fun apps that can make your life a little easier and create some fun memories!
BarkCam Camera for Dogs: This app makes a noise that captures your pet’s interest, causing it to look at your phone when you take the picture. My pet needs that app so badly, I can never get it to look at the cameras.
Dog Translator: What is your dog barking about? This app will record your dogs bark and tell you what they are saying.
Pet Acoustics: Music that is specially tailored for dogs and cats, to help them relax and remain calm.
iKibble: Check to see what things are safe for your pet.
Pet First Aid: Has all the advice for giving your pet first aid, give them CPR, treat injuries, poising, drowning and more.