Join our talented residents!
Dinning out with friends
Special Events are plentiful
We don’t take ourselves too seriously here…
Stay A Week, Make Friends For A Lifetime!
That’s our motto here at Green Valley RV Resort. Please explore our website—your gateway to joining our fun, friendly family of 55+ residents and seasonal visitors. We do have open spots for Annual RV’s or new Park Models.
Why is the Green Valley area perfect for your active retirement lifestyle?
- We are located 30 miles south of Tucson (see maps link) and 40 miles north from Nogales, AZ & the Mexican border. Take in the shopping, fiestas, food, bullfights & more under the exotic spell of old Mexico!
- The 5,000 acres upon which Green Valley rests is some of the most famous real estate in the world, part of the 47,000 acre land grant dating back 400 years to Spaniard King Ferdinand VII known in history books as the San Ignacio de las Canoa Grant
- Green Valley’s elevation is 2900 ft. above sea level, making the area typically 10 degrees cooler than Tucson and that much more enjoyable!
- Year Round Great Fishing at Sahuarita Lake
- 30 of Arizona’s most popular attractions are within two hours of Green Valley.